Recorded: July 24, 2013
Duration: 90 minutes
By Bradley J. Frigon, JD, CELA, LLM, CAP, Law Offices of Bradley J. Frigon
- Dealing with IRA and Retirement Accounts with Third Party and First Party SNTs.
- Personal injury settlements and first party special needs trusts: When does the receipt of settlement funds constitute an available resource to the beneficiary?
- First party special needs trusts, including the latest update on POMS provisions involving payment to family members.
- Drafting tips for third party and first party special needs trusts.
- Family members serving as trustee – what the attorney should advise.