Recorded: October 27, 2016
Presented by Scott Selis, Esq., Chiumento Selis Dwyer P.L.
Duration: 58 minutes
This program is ideal for attorneys that are familiar with the lookback period but who want to understand how to deal with the problem during a client’s crisis. Join us as we, first, re-visit the lookback rule and then learn what you need to know to effectively help your client who may encounter long term care needs during the lookback period.
- What is the “Lookback” Period?
- Strategy Outside of & Possibly Within the 5-Year Lookback Period
- Strategy Within the 5-Year Lookback Period a/k/a “Crisis Planning”
- Tax & Other Considerations
- ElderDocx/ElderCounsel Tools