Director of Education Jim Wolverton, J.D. goes through recent cases to help you understand how different jurisdictions are handling the legal issues surrounding Medicaid, VA pension benefits, and special needs planning from around the country over the last 3 months.
Topics covered include:
- Reasonable efforts to sell property qualify the property for non-countable status for Medicaid qualification
- Agent’s power to create trust on behalf of the principal
- Definition of child in will documents
- Repeating attorney’s advice is not undue influence
- Collapsing special needs trust was appropriate
- Health care provisions included in Climate Bill
- FDA issued a final rule to allow hearing aids to be sold over the counter
Webinar Recorded: September 8, 2022
Presenter: Jim Wolverton, J.D.
Duration: 29 minutes