- A look at the Caring.com survey
- Number of people people who have planning documents: will, trust or advance directive
- Reasons for not having one
- Where is most of your business coming from since the pandemic hit?
- How often should I host online events -for clients and potential clients?
- Could you tell us more about how you trained clients to use Zoom?
- Do you have advice about ways to maintain the security of your Zoom meetings?
- Some states allow for video signing but not witnesses. How can I handle the witness issue?
- Any suggestions when a client doesn’t have a cell phone or video capabilities on their phone?
- Where do you tell clients to store documents that were signed remotely?
- Should they print out copies at home?
Recorded: May 1st, 2020
Interview: Howard S. Krooks, Esq., ElderCounsel Principal, Jerry Bell, Esq., The Bell Law Firm, Lisa Dillman, Esq, Applegate & Dillman Law, Valerie L. Peterson, J.D., ElderCounsel, Jim Wolverton, J.D., ElderCounsel
More Videos in this Series
A look at the Caring.com survey Number of people people who have planning documents: will, trust or advance directive Reasons…
Teaching clients how to use Zoom (and have fun doing it) How to keep business coming in, even when it…