- What Are Ways to Package Planning Docs and How Do You Recommend Pricing Packages?
- How Should We Do a Single Doc like a POA in the Era of COVID-19?
- If My PPP Loan Was Not Approved Before Money Ran Out, Do I need to Re-Apply?
- What Are the Best Strategies to Market Estate Planning Without Looking Tone Deaf or Insensitive
- How Should We Address Caregiver Issues During This Time?
- Do You Have Any Ideas for Taking Time Off to Avoid Burnout?
- Should We Be Planning to Do More Online Marketing, and if so, for How Long?
- What Are Some Ways to Get Business From Existing Clients Right Now?
- How Can We Sell Our Services by Zoom Meetings?
Recorded: April 21, 2020
Panel includes: Cary Moss, Esq., Sawyer & Sawyer, P.A., Heinz J. Brisske, Esq., Huck Bouma, Amy Haupert, Esq., Law Office of Fay Blix, Valerie L. Peterson, J.D., ElderCounsel, and Jim Wolverton, J.D., ElderCounsel
More Videos in this Series