Webinar Recorded: June 06, 2017
Presented by Lou Pierro, Esq., Pierro, Connor, & Associates
Duration: 69 minutes
We’ve all heard the term crisis planning. What does that really mean and is there more than one way to handle a crisis? Join one of ElderCounsel’s founding Principals, Lou Pierro, to learn about strategies used in crisis planning. Take away a roadmap of strategies used when you engage in this very profitable area of elder law.
In this presentation, we discuss:
- Why clients in crisis are highly motivated to engage you (and less price-sensitive)
- How to find them
- How to build a team to respond to crisis, with the Elder Law Attorney as quarterback!
- Winning legal strategies you can employ immediately in crisis planning
- How annuities and P-Notes fit into the planning picture
- Resources available to get you started and help walk you through the first crisis cases