Recorded: March 29, 2018
Presented by Valerie L. Peterson, J.D.
Duration: 28 minutes
Final Thursday Update: 30 Days in 30 Minutes is a member webinar ElderCounsel hosts each month to review important news updates in the areas of Medicaid planning, special needs planning and Veterans Pension planning from across the country.
- MassHealth’s decision to count assets in an irrevocable trust is overturned
- Maine district court reviews whether transfers to a pooled trust by someone over age 64 could be penalized
- Medicaid improperly calculated the patient responsibility amount by considering income not received
- Third Circuit hears denial of caregiver child exemption case
- ElderCounsel launches a new marketing content delivery system – get a sneak peek at this new technology