Webinar Recorded: May 31, 2019
Presented by: Jill Roamer, JD, ElderCounsel, LLC
Duration: 31 minutes
Watch ElderCounsel’s 30-minute review of important news updates in the areas of Medicaid planning, special needs planning and veterans pension planning from across the country.
- A home in an RLT may be an excluded resource for Medicaid eligibility.
- Arbitration Agreement deemed invalid.
- Care facility resident and Medicaid fraud – estate was unjustly enriched.
- Does nursing home have standing in resident’s Medicaid eligibility case?
- Medicaid lien trumps in probate, even though lien was filed after recipient’s death.
- Contract with client not enforceable because attorney died before client.
- Medicaid recipient ordered to repay 16 years of Medicaid benefits.
- Trump proposing to change the way the poverty level is calculated.
- House Committee holds hearing on Medicare for All Act of 2019
- Feel Good Friday
- Adult Family Care
- Mobile game detects risks for Alzheimer’s
- Washington creates LTC insurance program for workers