Recorded: February 23, 2018
Presented by Valerie L. Peterson, J.D.
Duration: 30 minutes
Final Friday Update: 30 Days in 30 Minutes is a member webinar ElderCounsel hosts each month to review important news updates in the areas of Medicaid planning, special needs planning and Veterans Pension planning from across the country.
- Veterans Care Financial Protection Act of 2017
- Probate court’s order setting a spousal allowance is binding on Medicaid
- Whether an agent under a health care power of attorney bound the principal to binding arbitration under the nursing home admission agreement
- MetLife breached its contract by raising premiums
- Whether a hospital stay not covered by Medicare is still eligible for skilled nursing rehabilitation benefits