Recorded: September 30, 2016
Presented by Valerie L. Peterson, J.D.
Duration: 30 minutes
Final Friday Update: 30 Days in 30 Minutes is a member webinar ElderCounsel hosts each month to review important news updates in the areas of Medicaid planning, special needs planning and Veterans Pension planning from across the country.
- Nursing home allowed to spoon feed against health care agent’s wishes (Oregon)
- Sale of property for less than fair market value not subject to a penalty (Ohio)
- Special Needs Trust Fairness Act passes the House
- New GAO report shows SSA employees routinely make mistakes
- Nursing home sues Medicaid for denying undue hardship request (Pennsylvania)
- Comprehensive rules governing LTC facilities published