Recorded: July 28, 2017
Presented by Valerie L. Peterson, J.D.
Duration: 30 minutes
Final Friday Update: 30 Days in 30 Minutes is a member webinar ElderCounsel hosts each month to review important news updates in the areas of Medicaid planning, special needs planning and Veterans Pension planning from across the country.
- The latest on ObamaCare repeal and replace efforts
- What happens when a state fails to render a decision within 45 days? 2 states, 2 different decisions
- New Jersey joins other states in finding referral fees from Avvo to be unethical
- New Jersey continues to attack irrevocable, income only trusts
- Electronic Wills Act in Florida is vetoed