Recorded: August 18, 2017
Presented by Valerie L. Peterson, J.D. and Jill Roamer, J.D., ElderCounsel, LLC
Duration: 27 minutes
Final Friday Update: 30 Days in 30 Minutes is a member webinar ElderCounsel hosts each month to review important news updates in the areas of Medicaid planning, special needs planning and Veterans Pension planning from across the country.
- Another case dealing with the state’s failure to issue a decision within 45 days.
- Class action lawsuit can move forward for Medicare beneficiaries who were placed in observation status rather than hospitalized.
- Recent developments with irrevocable trusts and Veterans pension applications.
- Failure to provide additional financial information post application – basis for denial?
- Florida district court will not relitigate the issue of reimbursement for past medical expenses based on settlement proceeds allocated to past expenses.