Webinar Recorded: March 22, 2016
Presented by Ed Smith, Esquire, Southwest Florida Estate Planning, PLLC
Duration: 29 minutes
The newsletter may get snubbed as being old-school, but this is a great tool for engaging your clients. It can be used to notify, remind, advertise and communicate–and a newsletter can be very cost effective! During this discussion, Ed Smith, Esq. evaluates the various benefits of newsletters as a marketing strategy.
- Electronic vs. print
- Target audience selection
- How to capture contact information and leads
- How to add value to your clients, prospects, and referral sources
- How to utilize Google to create your newsletter
- Is a newsletter necessary?