Recorded: September 28, 2017
Presented by Crystal Hawk, J.D. and Joseph D. Welch, J.D., Cary, Welch, Hickman & Hawk, L.L.P.
Duration: 32 minutes
For many attorneys, growing their business and profits while sustaining lasting client relationships is the ultimate reward. Achieve this level of success in your practice by providing maintenance plans to your clients. A maintenance plan allows you to be proactive when providing services to your clients and keeping their plans up-to-date.
In this webinar, we’ll show why you should provide a maintenance program and how to design and implement the program. You’ll learn the types of maintenance program(s) best suited for an elder law practice and then choose those that will work for your practice.
- Advantages to the client of a maintenance program
- Advantages to the attorney of providing a maintenance program
- Types of maintenance programs
- Setting client expectations
- Creating a maintenance conference invitation letter
- Preparing your client for the conference
- Maintenance techniques