Webinar Recorded: March 3, 2015
Presented by Audrey Ehrhardt, JD
Duration: 27 minutes
You can streamline your processes and increase efficiency by hiring additional staff. Learn how to determine if you need help, how to delegate duties, and how to track progress. Let us explain how Practice Management software can improve your process even more.
- What do you like to do, what are you good at doing, and what type of support team is needed to do the rest of the work?
- Identify the work that needs to be done each day to run your law practice.
- Do you have support staff? If yes, what tasks are assigned to support staff? What do you manage on your own?
- How do you evaluate the efficiency of yourself or your support staff? How frequently is this assessment completed?
- Rate your efficiency for processing active cases on a scale from 1-5, 5 being extremely efficient.
- How do you assign work to team members? How do you verify a task is completed? Are your expectations for assigned tasks frequently exceeded, met or unsatisfied?
- Are you currently using a practice management software? If the software you described above is not the first software you purchased, explain why you changed products?
- Do you believe you will need to add or remove support staff in the next 3 months? In the next 6 months? 1 year? How will you make the determination?
Downloadable Files Include:
Checklist: Medicaid Office Delegation
Law Practice Efficiency Development: Task Identification
Sample Paralegal Job Description
Paralegal Training Plan
Checklist: VA Pension Office Delegation for Asset Protection client
Checklist: VA Pension Office Delegation for pre-qualified VA Pension client