Webinar Recorded: January 28, 2016
Presented by Gary Strickland, Wealth Advisor Marketing
Duration: 23 minutes
Treating your law firm like a business means you need to know your prospective audience, you need to get in front of the right people, and you need to have a positive image in your community. Often times our charitable side gets in the way of our business goals, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
During this discussion, we will walk you through how to gain positive exposure within your community for your business while helping the very people you want to serve. We will go through an example community event from start to finish and then give you ideas on ways that you can make a difference in your community while also making a difference in your business.
You’ll leave this PEP Talk with the following:
- A list of community events that can be put on with little to no staff
- Ways to gather other business partners to increase your impact at an event
- The difference between donating and advertising, and why that may matter to you (and your CPA)
- A timeline for putting on events
- An evaluation sheet that will help you build on your successes, address your challenges, and make the next event even easier
Timeline Expanded 1
Timeline Expanded 2