Webinar Recorded: May 12, 2017
Presented by Melissa Crump, JD, ElderCounsel
Duration: 31 minutes
Been There, Done That is a monthly practice building and marketing focused Q&A session designed for ElderCounsel Practice Enhancement Program members. Bring your questions to the table and get direction from an experienced Elder Law attorney related to running your practice, marketing, staffing, connecting with referral sources and more!
- Why such long documents?
- It costs what!? How to explain pricing/ROI?
- Where do I find a new employee to hire for my law firm?
- What IS Elder Law?
- How do I handle slow seminar conversation?
- Should I be using a price list?
- What should go in my welcome packet?
- What are preferable materials to provide to a nursing home / professional referral source?
- What should the price list look like and contain?