Webinar Recorded: March 16, 2017
Presented by Melissa Crump, JD, ElderCounsel
Duration: 27 minutes
Been There, Done That is a monthly practice building and marketing focused Q&A session designed for ElderCounsel Practice Enhancement Program members. Bring your questions to the table and get direction from an experienced Elder Law attorney related to running your practice, marketing, staffing, connecting with referral sources and more!
- How do other firms respond to cheap, non-attorney companies doing Medicaid filing?
- Should I become a CELA (or join NAELA, AAEPA, State Bar/EL section, get LLM, etc.)? What is worth the money and do clients care?
- Do you provide any verbiage to handle common client objections?
- What’s the best technology to use to present a PowerPoint? What should I make sure the host venue provides for me?
- What are preferable materials to provide to a nursing home/professional referral source to leave with them after I meet with them?
- How do I shop for a website provider/designer?