Webinar Recorded: March 14, 2018
Presented by Molly L. Hall & Laney Lyons, Co-Founders, Hiring and Empowering, LLC
Duration: 35 minutes
Do you have a great team but feel a sense of connectivity is missing? Do you struggle showing your staff the “big picture” of your firm and having them fully understand it? This presentation will show you and your team nine ways employee(s) can support their employer and the “big picture.”
This presentation will remove the frustration your team experiences when they feel like they are working as hard as they can without any sense of accomplishment. Raise the moral and empower your team to feel needed and accomplished then everyone will work towards the same “big picture” for the firm.
- How to communicate the company’s mission, vision, and values in a way that inspires action and accountability.
- How staff can proactively run the day-to-day workload so the attorney can focus on revenue producing activities without concern of daily office tasks.
- How the team can prioritize activities and tasks to move the business forward (and up).
- How to improve work production, project management, and development of ideas.
- How to teach team to have an understanding of the entrepreneurial world.