What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Information?
You have the following rights with regard to your information:
- Right of Disclosure: You have the right for us to disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected from you, the sources of such information, the business purposes for such collection, and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared such personal information.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information collected from or about you. If you exercise this right, we will then also direct any third parties that we have shared your information with to also delete your personal information. If you request that we delete your personal information, you may not be able to participate in certain ElderCounsel services which may require the use of your personal information to function properly, such as access to ElderDocx.
- Right of Correction: If you believe that any information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to correct that information.
- Right to Opt-out of Sale: You have the right to request that we do not sell your personal information. Note that we do not sell your personal information.
- Right to Opt-out of Automated Decision-making Technology: You have the right to opt-out of profiling via automated decision-making technology. Note that we do not profile via automated decision-making technology.
- Right to Non-discrimination: We cannot discriminate against you if you exercise any of the above rights. We cannot deny you good or services, charge you a different price for goods or services, provide you with a different level of goods or services, or suggest that you will be charged a different price or a different level or quality of goods or services, should you choose to exercise your rights.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, you must submit a Verifiable Consumer Request form. If you have a question about your rights or about the Verifiable Consumer Request form, you can call 888-789-9908 ext. 560 or send an email to [email protected]