The Experienced Practitioner Retreat
$250.00 – $995.00
Innovative Strategies For Your Clients and Your Practice
April 16-17, 2020
Location: The LAB @ Denver or via live webcast
You and your practice deserve some TLC – it’s time for a retreat where you can focus on you and your practice without distractions! This two day program is designed to challenge you both in the legal technical area and to provide you new ideas to consider to increase your bottom line. We’ve even thrown in some fun activities (think chair massages while sipping a glass of wine) to help give you that spa feeling, all while learning great legal strategies and practice development tips.
- Revenue Opportunities
- A Holistic Approach to Serving Senior Clients
- Increased My Bottom Line
- Challenges Attorneys Face In Today’s Market
- Filling and Maintaining Your Prospect Pipeline
The topics change from year to year so this is a program you’ll want to attend every year to continue building your knowledge and your revenue.
CLE will be offered for this course. More details coming soon.
This workshop is not your traditional CLE with a lot of lecture and requires a great deal of participation from attendees. We highly recommend attending in-person if at all possible. If you opt to attend via live webcast, we ask that you prepare accordingly by following the guidelines below:
- Be prepared to share your webcam. This will allow attendees and presenters to see you and more easily interact with you during the event. If you do not have a webcam, below are a few suggestions with varying price points.
- Be sure your Internet speed will support streaming the workshop.
- You must have an Internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 Mbps. We strongly recommend a wired connection. You may learn your speed at www.speedtest.net.
- A quiet place without interruptions
- A working microphone
- Google Chrome as your recommended browser
- Close other applications and bandwidth heavy items such as cloud applications that require continuous syncing
- Headphones are recommended for listening.
- If at all possible, make plans to participate from a location outside of your office. This event requires participation from attendees and if you are interrupted by work demands you (and other attendees) will not get the full benefit from the event and it will be disruptive for everyone.
- Come ready to participate, learn, and have fun!
Pay in Full, Reserve Your Seat
|Live Event Options|
In Person, Via Webcast