Special Needs Planning and Drafting Immersion Camp – Dec. 2022
Full Day Course: December 8, 2022, 11:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. ET
Presenters: Steve Dale, LL.M., Esq. and Jennifer Steneberg, J.D.
Online Location: Live streaming via Zoom
Earn up to 6 hours credit depending on jurisdiction
BONUS COURSE INCLUDED!
Registration includes access to the November 3, 2022 recorded course An Introduction to Special Needs Planning (a $125 value!).
Reserve your seat for $250 (remaining balance will be charged 3 business days before the course)
Special needs planning is a wonderfully rewarding practice area but it can feel daunting to know where to start the learning process. This camp will touch on the legal issues you will confront when counseling families facing the unique challenges inherent with this work. There are a multitude of factors specific to each case and we will discuss how to better understand the issues each file presents. We will also focus on marketing and business procedures other practitioners have used to add this planning area as an important and profitable part of their law practices.
At the Special Needs Planning and Drafting Immersion Camp, we will walk you through the documents, planning techniques, and marketing strategies particular to this practice area. This camp was specifically created to mix the legal and the practical so you can apply the lessons learned right away.
This event requires a great deal of participation from attendees. We ask that you prepare accordingly by following the guidelines below:
- Be prepared to share your webcam. This will allow attendees and presenters to see you and more easily interact with you during the event.
- Be sure your Internet speed will support streaming the workshop.
- You must have an Internet connection with a minimum speed of 10 Mbps. We strongly recommend a wired connection. You may learn your speed at www.speedtest.net.
- A quiet place without interruptions
- A working microphone
- Google Chrome as your recommended browser
- Close other applications and bandwidth heavy items such as cloud applications that require continuous syncing
- Headphones are recommended for listening.
- If at all possible, make plans to participate from a location outside of your office. This event requires participation from attendees and if you are interrupted by work demands you (and other attendees) will not get the full benefit from the event and it will be disruptive for everyone.
- Come ready to participate, learn, and have fun!
Cancellation Policy: Any enrollee in an ElderCounsel course (excluding online courses in the Learning Center) that cancels:
- More than 10 business days in advance of the start of the course will be eligible for a full refund;
- Within 3-10 business days of the start of a course, will be charged a $250 cancellation fee; and
- Less than 3 business days prior to the start of the course, will not receive a refund.
Pay in Full, Reserve Your Seat