Package: Symposium 2015 – ALL Sessions (audio download)
Product no longer available to purchaser
Out of stock
The Symposium is the best education event of the year for estate planning and elder law professionals. This special conference is full of valuable learning, collaboration and guidance.Symposium 2015 was 3 ½ days of presentations. The sessions were a mix of 90-minute classroom breakouts and 60-minute workshops, presentations and panel discussions. Tracks include elder law, estate planning, practice development, business planning, and keynote presentations.
By ordering this product, you will receive ALL of the sessions that took place at the 2015 Symposium including precursors, keynotes, and breakout sessions. (Sessions delivered via MP3 audio file and presentation as a PDF.)
50+ sessions included!
Elder Law Sessions
- Maximizing Your Social Media Opportunities
- Enhancing Your Practice in an Electronic Age
- Planning for Veterans: Medicaid, VA or Both?
- The State is Waiting: Strategies for Dealing with Estate Recovery
- Designing the Perfect Trust for the Imperfect Client ‐ 2 “Difficult” Client Situations
- When the Perfect Plan Becomes Imperfect: Why Decanting is Necessary in Elder Law
- 20 Ways to Grow Your Elder Law Practice
- Drafting Traps to Avoid in Special Needs Trusts
- Do Your Intake Procedures Need a Facelift?
- Elder Law Update
- Communicating the Value of Irrevocable Trusts to Potential Clients
- Protecting Farmland and Other Income Producing Property
- Providing Personal Service in an Automated World: Combating LegalZoom and Others Like it
- Our Population is Aging: Is Your Practice Prepared?
- Finding Your Niche in Special Needs Planning
- Planning Strategies for Married Couples ‐ Before and After Medicaid Eligibility
- VA Pension Planning in Uncertain Times
Estate Planning Sessions
- Flying High in the Perfect Storm: Integrating Income Tax, Asset Protection, and Estate Planning in your Practice
- Intermediate Estate Planning (nuts & bolts)
- Estate Planning Law Specialist Exam Review Course
- Captive Insurance: The promise, the opportunity, the reality, and the risk
- What you really need to know about income tax for fiduciaries
- NINGs, DINGs ‐ Not just for State Income Tax Avoidance, Part I
- The Money Conversation: an interactive interview into a family’s view of money.
- Firearms Planning Breakfast
- NING/DINGs ‐ Not just for State Income Tax Avoidance, Part II
- Can I just take a Mulligan? When the irrevocable trust needs a do‐over
- Increasing Settlement Revenue by Decanting Beneficiary Trusts
- Behind Door Number Three… latest news, surprises, and hot button issues in T&E
Business Planning Sessions
- Business Succession Planning
- The ABCs of LLCs
- Clearing Up the Smoke: Business Issues In Legalized Marijuana
- Employment Issues for Key Persons ‐ Compensation, Equity Incentive, non‐compete, nondisclosure, and separation
- Crowd‐Funding and State and Federal Securities Law Considerations
- Are You a Business Owner, Attorney or Counselor?
- Legal Issues Facing the Emerging Business Enterprise
- Buying and Selling a Closely Held Business: The Long, the Short and the Estate and Tax Planning of It.
- Tax and Non‐Tax Choice of Entity Considerations
- The Not-So-Simple California LLC: New Laws Governing Fiduciary Duties of LLC Members
Practice Development Sessions
- How to Use Video to Market Yourself Online
- “Mini‐Metric Mastermind” Facilitated discussion about billing, receivables, attorney profitability tracking, and other critical data points.
- When to Hire, When to Fire…and How to Do It With Integrity and Confidence
- The Family Meeting: Strengthening Client Relationships and Generating New Business
- “Mini‐Metric Mastermind”
- Your Brand, Simplified in Five Easy Steps
- The Art of Funding Profitably
- Because I said I would. (Alex Sheen)
- Michael Neill
- The Story of Casey Kasem: Abuse and the Aging Client (Kerri Kasem and Daniel A. Martell, Ph.D., A.B.P.P.)
Includes: MP3 audio file and PDF of PowerPoint presentation for each session. Once order is placed, a download link will be available in the “My Downloads/Courses” section of your profile.