Medi-Cal Planning from A-Z (Download)
- What Does It Mean to Have a “Medi-Cal” Planning Practice
- Current Medi-Cal Eligibilty Rules
- Exempt Transfers
- Crisis Planning Strategies
- Filling Out a Medi-Cal Application
- Conducting An Effective Initial Consultation
By: Fay Blix, Esq. & Dallas Atkins, Esq.
Recorded: October 9-10, 2014
Out of stock
Please note: Once course is completed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your state MCLE packet.
This two day course discussed in detail what it means to have a Medi-Cal Planning Practice, how to conduct an effective initial consultation, the current Medi-Cal rules and many other important items including case studies!
- Current Medi-Cal Rules:
- Assets/ Eligibility
- Income/Share of Cost
- Transfer Rules
- Spousal Protection and Income Protection
- Estate Recovery
- Brief Introduction: Increasing Community Spouse Resource Allowance, and much more!
Once your order is placed, a download link will be available in the MY DOWNLOADS/COURSES section of your profile.