Medi-Cal 101 (Download)
Product no longer available
Out of stock
This course covers all of the Medi-Cal Rules and planning strategies and is designed to get attorneys new to the area of Medi-Cal planning up to speed quickly and immediately begin taking clients. Please note this course is audio only and does not include video.
- What Does It Mean to Have a “Medi-Cal” Planning Practice
- Current Medi-Cal Eligibilty Rules
- Crisis Planning Strategies
- Preparing the Medi‐Cal Package: Forms and Beyond
- Expansion of CSRA: Probate Code 3100 Petitions (and Limitations of Fair Hearings)
- Practice Tools
By: Fay Blix, Esq. & Dallas Atkins, Esq.
Recorded: September 10-11, 2015
CLE: 13 hours
Course audio (MP3 files) and materials delivered immdiately following checkout via a download link that will be available in the MY DOWNLOADS/COURSES section of your profile.
CLE: Once course is completed, please email [email protected] to receive your state CLE packet.