MAPT Online Drafting Camp (download)
Product no longer available
Out of stock
This webinar will focus on the EC Medicaid Asset Protection Trust® and will cover the following documents using ElderDocx® as a framework. We will also discuss how to talk to clients about the need for an irrevocable trust as part of their overall planning.
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trust
- Trust Summary and Funding Letter
Length: 90 minutes per session, 3 sessions total
- Why You Would Use an Irrevocable Medicaid Asset Protection Trust
- Three Rules That Can Never Be Broken
- Why Do We Use a Self-Settled Trust?
- Individual vs. Joint Trust
- Choice of Trustee
- Gift and Estate Tax Consequences
- Grantor Trust Status
- Choice of Lifetime Beneficiaries
- Distribution Standards
- Trust Protectors
- Helping Clients Understand the Value of a Medicaid Asset Protection Trust
Recorded: April 29 – May 1, 2014
Once your order has been placed, you will find the course in your profile under the MY DOWNLOADS/COURSES section.