Getting Potential Clients to “Yes” – March 2020
$250.00 – $995.00
March 19-20, 2020
Only 5 Seats Left!
Attorneys spend lots of money on planning and implementing marketing plans. They spend countless hours developing relationships with referral sources. The goal of these efforts is to have a potential client book an initial consultation appointment to meet with the attorney and hire them.
However, when it comes to conducting that initial consultation where hiring decisions are being made many attorneys “wing it” and hope their legal knowledge and personality will close the deal for them. The result is often confusion, the donation of free legal advice by the attorney and vagueness as to the attorney/client relationship moving forward.
This workshop is designed to ensure the initial consultation follows a distinct and repeatable process that results in positive and clear results for both parties while focusing the meeting on the potential client’s problems.
During this workshop, we will work together to help attendees identify the communication style that is most comfortable for the potential client and focus the meeting on their concerns both legal but also emotional.
Attendees will leave the workshop with a script to follow for all future initial consultations. They will workshop this process and receive feedback from their peers and the instructors. We will also conduct monthly post-course web meetings with attendees to ensure they are mastering the techniques and keep them accountable.
This workshop is not your traditional CLE with a lot of lecture and requires a great deal of participation from attendees. We highly recommend attending in-person if at all possible. If you opt to attend via live webcast, we ask that you prepare accordingly by following the guidelines below:
- Be prepared to share your webcam. This will allow attendees and presenters to see you and more easily interact with you during the event. If you do not have a webcam, below are a few suggestions with varying price points.
- Be sure your Internet speed will support streaming the workshop.
- You must have an Internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 Mbps. We strongly recommend a wired connection. You may learn your speed at www.speedtest.net.
- A quiet place without interruptions
- A working microphone
- Google Chrome as your recommended browser
- Close other applications and bandwidth heavy items such as cloud applications that require continuous syncing
- Headphones are recommended for listening.
- If at all possible, make plans to participate from a location outside of your office. This event requires participation from attendees and if you are interrupted by work demands you (and other attendees) will not get the full benefit from the event and it will be disruptive for everyone.
- Come ready to participate, learn, and have fun!
Pay in Full, Reserve Your Seat
|Live Event Options|
In Person, Via Webcast