Creating Events that Generate Revenue – March 2020
$250.00 – $995.00
March 17-18, 2020
Only 3 Seats Left!
Client and referral workshops are popular ways to generate new business. However, many attorneys fail to host successful workshops due to lack of knowledge about how to set one up, how to get people to attend, and how to deliver a compelling message from the front of the room.
During this interactive workshop, you’ll learn how to put successful events together from beginning to end with a measurable ROI. Starting with how to name your event, figuring out who and how to market it, how to give a compelling presentation, and how to conduct post-event outreach, you’ll walk away armed with strategies and smart tips to help you plan and put on events in your community that bring new potential clients and referral sources face-to-face with you.
Attendees will leave the workshop with a “Law Firm Event Marketing Checklist” to help them efficiently plan lead attracting events and two PowerPoint Presentations to use at upcoming events.
This workshop is not your traditional CLE with a lot of lecture and requires a great deal of participation from attendees. We highly recommend attending in-person if at all possible. If you opt to attend via live webcast, we ask that you prepare accordingly by following the guidelines below:
- Be prepared to share your webcam. This will allow attendees and presenters to see you and more easily interact with you during the event. If you do not have a webcam, below are a few suggestions with varying price points.
- Be sure your Internet speed will support streaming the workshop.
- You must have an Internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 Mbps. We strongly recommend a wired connection. You may learn your speed at www.speedtest.net.
- A quiet place without interruptions
- A working microphone
- Google Chrome as your recommended browser
- Close other applications and bandwidth heavy items such as cloud applications that require continuous syncing
- Headphones are recommended for listening.
- If at all possible, make plans to participate from a location outside of your office. This event requires participation from attendees and if you are interrupted by work demands you (and other attendees) will not get the full benefit from the event and it will be disruptive for everyone.
- Come ready to participate, learn, and have fun!
Pay in Full, Reserve Your Seat
|Live Event Options|
In Person, Via Webcast