We are excited to announce that ElderDocx® now offers you the ability to generate multiple documents at one time! You can assemble multiple documents with each document set in ElderDocx. Below is a quick guide on how to use the new multi-document assembly option (be sure to run the update in ElderDocx first!):
Once you have a set of documents that you are ready to assemble into a Word document, if you’d like to generate more than one document at the same time (for example, a MAPT, Certificate of Trust and Trust Summary and Funding Letter), then simply follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have answered all of the questions in the document interview.
2. Save your answer file.
3. Click on “Launchpad” on the left side of your screen.
4. Choose the “Multi-document assembly” box available on the right side of your screen (see screenshot below):
5. You will now be prompted to choose which documents you wish to assemble.
6. After choosing the documents you wish to assemble, follow the on screen instructions.
For additional enhancements provided in this release, please visit the Version Information on our website.
Have a great week!