Agenda is set for Friday!
Join us this Friday, December 20 at 12:00 p.m. ET for the last Final Friday Update of 2020.
- New case regarding Child Caretaker exemption
- Up-front fees of ALF – is this lawful?
- The “mailbox rule” and state retirement plans
- Do SSI states incorporate SSI regs into Medicaid eligibility rules?
- Almost $1 million awarded to daughter in grandparent child-custody case
- IRS Final Reg clarifies how large gifts made now will be treated after 2025
- New bill would allow 401k funds to be used for LTC insurance payments
- HHS proposes new rule removing LBGTQ protections
- State Medicaid updates
- HHS and CMS sued over Michigan work requirements
- South Carolina approved for Medicaid work requirements
- Virginia halts seeking Medicaid work requirements
- Feel Good Friday
- Minnesota aims to become ‘age-friendly society’
- The amazing Greta Thunberg
- Carnival Cruises become sensory inclusive
Final Friday Update
Friday, December 20, 12:00-12:30 p.m. ET